At Groupe Natale Inc., the integrity of information and data transmitted over the Internet and by telephone, as well as the protection of personal information, is taken very seriously. Respecting the private lives of our clients and prospective clients is an important part of our commitment to offering the highest quality service. Furthermore, the Firm and its representatives are bound to confidentiality by their Code of Conduct.
As subject to federal and provincial laws governing the protection of personal information, notably the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (C-28) and Quebec’s Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector, Group Natale is firmly committed to protecting information provided to us by our clients and prospective clients and to ensure their rights are respected by any means necessary.
Collection and use of information
Personal information collected by Group Natale is confidential: only personnel authorized to follow up on requests can access this information. The client’s file contains only information necessary for us to:
- Conduct at any time a full analysis of coverage needs
- Initiate an insurance quote for the requested product(s)
- Issue an insurance policy, if applicable
Google Analytics Information Gathering
Anonymous and confidential information is collected via Google Analytics to analyze traffic on our website (groupenatale.com). Group Natale uses this data solely for the purpose of improving the quality of services and information provided on the website.
Group Natale strives to keep the information in files accurate, complete and up to date. Should an individual wish to verify the exactness of his information or change it, he may contact our customer service at 514-996-7227. Should that individual notice an error despite our utmost care, Group Natale will correct it at soon as possible.
Group Natale cannot collect information without the consent of a client or prospective client.
Telephone Quotes and Transactions
When Group Natale analyzes coverage needs, gives a quote or sells an insurance contract over the phone:
- It is understood that our interlocutors give us their consent and that they have also obtained the consent of all interested persons or persons mentioned in the insurance quote or contract that concern them personally. This consent includes the collection, conservation, use and communication of their personal information for the purposes set out.
- Pursuant to the Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector, if the quote or contract concerns another person than the interlocutor, at all times our broker will make sure to obtain the consent directly from the person concerned by the transaction.
For reasons of information integrity, training and customer service quality control, telephone conversations may be recorded or monitored.
Concerning the use of email addresses, Group Natale’s established Anti-Spam Policy ensures that Group Natale’s team requests consent in a detailed and structured way.
When clients or prospective clients complete and send a quote form for different products via groupenatale.com, clients or prospective clients:
- Automatically agree that Group Natale use their personal information to analyze their coverage needs and prepare an insurance quote for the requested product
- Authorize a Group Natale broker to contact them by telephone, email or other means to discuss their files, provide them with the requested insurance quote and promote Group Natale products and services
- Understand that their email address will be used in accordance with Group Natale’s Anti-Spam Policy, which means once, if necessary, and always in response to their request
- Understand that, in accordance with Group Natale’s Anti-Spam Policy, during a telephone call with the broker, they may confirm or withdraw consent for subsequent use of their email address.
At any moment and in accordance with Group Natale’s Anti-Spam Policy, the client or prospective client can confirm or withdraw consent to use their email address via our Subscribe/Unsubscribe online web page, or by contacting a Group Natale broker.
Group Natale takes several measures to protect personal information:
- Information shall never be made public or sold or communicated to a third party without the consent of the client, except to ensure the service to which the client has subscribed, to comply with a court order, or in response to an authorized government agency.
Occasionally, Group Natale may need to collect or transmit information concerning our clients and prospective clients for organizations or companies that are legally regulated and have the legitimate right to request or transmit this information. These organizations or companies depend on the financial products or services and the province where you live.
These can be:
- Insurance brokers or claims adjusters
- Insurers, reinsurers and financial institutions or regulatory bodies
- The Automobile Claims Database and the Société d’assurance automobile du Québec (SAAQ) or its equivalent in another province
- Data analysis firms regarding credit, risks and claims
In all cases, Group Natale will make every effort to ensure that the right to confidentiality is respected.
Transmission of Information by Email
Group Natale cannot be held responsible for any damage caused due to the interception, loss or modification of any email sent to us.
When clients and prospective clients send us information by email, the transmission is not secure. Group Natale recommends caution when sending messages by email (ex: policy number or personal information, etc.).
Confidentiality and Privacy Officer: Groupe Natale Inc.
620-3500, Boul. Saint Martin O. Laval QC H7T 0J3
Tél. : 514-996-7227
Courriel : email@example.com